Incase you lost your slime care instructions that came with your package, you can refer to this instead.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after playing or touching the slime that you purchased.
- If your slime is a bit stiff, you can add in very small amounts of hand lotion into the slime and knead. Add more if you please to create your desired texture. If you use this method in clear based slimes, it will become cloudier.
- Weather can cause your slime(s) to change textures. For example your slime may arrive melted or stickier than it was when the provider had sent it out. There for this is not the providers fault. DO NOT THROW AWAY!!! Even though it might seem bad if you follow the activator instructions it should be good as new.
Your slime package includes 1 teaspoon of borax. To activate white glue based slimes, add 1 teaspoon of borax to a 1 cup of warm water. Stir the solution, until the borax is dissolved into the water. Add in small amounts into your slime until it is to your desired texture. For clear based slimes, add 1/2 a teaspoon to 1 cup of warm water, mix until dissolved into the water. Add in small amounts to the slime until it is to your desired texture.
- DO NOT EAT!! Although your slime may smell good this does not mean you can consume it. Do not let younger children or pets near your slime unless they are supervised. Also do not play with your slime near any carpeted areas.
- Keep your slimes in the airtight container they came in, to prevent your slime from drying.
- To help prevent your slime from melting, keep it in a cooler location.
This Slime Care page was inspired by fireflyslime.com